Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

"Steampunk Experiment" Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

Steampunk Experiment

I received some Dover Publications samplers recently and among them were some Steampunk clip art. I browsed with Picasa 3 to my Mayang's Textures and selected one. I cropped it in PhotoPaint. I used some of the clip art and cut and pasted into the texture. Using the Tone Curve I gave each one more depth. Then I altered the colors of the pieces with Color Replace.

I endeavored to make a balanced composition with each piece placed individually. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance for color punch. I saved the large file and reopened in Corel's PSP Pro X3 and added the frame. Back in PhotoPaint I added my signature and resampled for display.

Listening --- Bobby Freeman --- Do You Wanna Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment