Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

"She is Only a Child" Grunge Bauhaus Art Deco - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint

Grunge Bauhaus Art Deco

With text from Fillerati and Art Deco Designs by Edouard Benedictus, also a Bau Haus font, I created today's image. I scanned in the Art Deco designs into Corel PhotoPaint and copied them to CorelDRAW where I added the text. After that I grouped all vector and bitmapped pieces and copied to the clipboard.

In PhotoPaint I Tune Blurred the scans and added depth with the Tone Curve. Using Filter Forge's Photo Effects I added a touch of Grunge and Vibrance. Thus I created a cross version of Art Deco Grunge. I used the text phrase "She is Only a Child!" for the title placing it at the bottom of the image in all lower case. The other phrasing from "Alice in Wonderland," I used force full justification on the paragraph.

I created the zigzag pieces on the right hand side in CorelDRAW with the pen tool. I saved the large file first. Then I resampled for display online and added my signature.

Listening --- Jefferson Airplane --- Somebody to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment