Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Autumn Color" Corel PhotoPaint - PSP Pro X3 - Filter Forge

Autumn Color

Although the color isn't at it's peak here yet, I browsed in Picasa 3 folders and found a photograph of "Autumn Color." I applied my High Contrast workflow to it in Corel PhotoPaint and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects on it. I applied the Tone Curve to it for depth.

Saving the large file I added my signature and resampled for display. I thought it needed just a bit more punch to it so I opened it in PSP Pro X3 and used the Vibrancy tool. I also added the Cyanotype framing and a ten pixel black border. I resaved the slightly larger file and am sharing it here for today's image.

The original photograph was taken at Kensington Park here in Michigan. If we have a good peak this year we may go to the parks again for more fall photographs. That's a project I would really enjoy.

Listening --- The Moody Blues --- Forever Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment