Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Fireplace and Living Room" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4

Fireplace and Living Room

Short post today, filled the day with many things! I used my Corel's Painter Photo Essentials 4 program on a watercolor settings and then on the illustration setting. It began as a photograph of my brother's home in Alaska that I took with my Canon Rebel XTi DSLR. I am doing this from our laptop and Windows 7, so I am learning to use this program here.

I like the programs ways of making paintings out of photographs through the settings and it's auto paint facilities. I put it on the laptop instead of my desktop to give me an art program where I could paint and experiment with the styles selections, on the run so to speak.

Many are using portable or mobile tablets and smartphones to create art these days, so I thought I would try it on a laptop. I like the results thus far.

Not Listening to any music at the time of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment