Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Bird and Floral Watercolor" Corel Painter 11 - Corel PSP Pro X3

Bird and Floral Watercolor


A fourth in my Digital Watercolor Bird series. I again used clip art from Dover Publications and resized and used the Pencil feature on in Corel PSP Pro X3. I increased the pixels to 180dpi and saved the larger file. I opened with Corel Painter 11.

In Painter I used Digital Watercolors to paint the pencil sketch. I used various brushes and sizes, but kept the colors saturated. I used the Salt brush on the background layer (set at Multiply) to add sparkle and texture to the painting.

I saved that file and re-opened in PSP and added the mat and frame using the Picture Frame feature. I saved the large file and resized for display.

I am featuring this and the others in the series on Zazzle, and Fine Art America, as posters and prints and greeting cards. Please see My Art For Sale page for the links to these.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- UJam Series My How Time Flies

No comments:

Post a Comment