Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Competition - Plymouth" Paint.NET - Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

Competition - Plymouth


I have so many of these photographs from the 2012 AutoRama that it is hard to choose from them. Here is one I call, "Competition - Plymouth," because of the sign in the background. It is a Custom Plymouth.

I opened Picasa 3.9 and browsed to my Rust folder to open a texture in Corel PhotoPaint. I selected a close up of the textured rusty, scratched image and copied to the clipboard and made a new background with New from Clipboard. I set that image.

I then browsed to the Plymouth and opened with Paint.NET and used the Artistic; Ink Sketch on it without color, just the ink. I selected all and copied to the clipboard and pasted it into PhotoPaint upon the textured background.

I closed Paint.NET. Then in PhotoPaint I applied the property Color Burn for the ink sketch to allow for transparency. I merged them and saved the first iteration.

I opened that in Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Fit to Screen for viewing. Then I added my signature using the Visible Watermark and my PNG file.

I applied the Saturation Vibrancy to the image for a little color punch. I added a 25 pixel border then the film like border using Picture Frames and added a second 25 pixel black border. I then added the gold frame.

I saved that large sized piece and resized for display here.

Listening --- Aimee Mann --- Its Not Going to Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment