Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

"Plant and Page" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Corel PhotoPaint - Picasa 3.9

Plant and Page


"Plant and Page," is highly manipulated and brushed image. I started out by opening in Corel PSP Pro X3 to resize to a larger file to work with. I applied the feature to eliminate digital noise and used the One step Photo Fix on the image.

I saved the large file and opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Local Equalization and Tone Curve for depth. I brushed with the smudge brush on the figures, blending the colors and lines. I applied the Tune Blur to the entire image to Soften it. Then I used the Transform Posterize filter. This simplified the number of colors.

Saving that I used Picasa 3.9 to add a vignette to the piece. Saving again I reopened in PSP and added the frame. Resized to 180 pixels 1220 width, I saved that.

I reopened in PhotoPaint to add my signature in white. Saving it for display here.

Listening --- Plant and Page --- Kashmir

No comments:

Post a Comment