Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Grunge Custom Coupe" Paint.NET - Corel PhotoPaint - Corel PSP Pro X3

Grunge Custom Coupe

This photograph was taken by my Son, Keir M. Gatzka with our Canon Rebel XTi, at the 2012 AutoRama in Detroit, Michigan. I opened with Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch tool. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint a Mayang's Texture and cropped it. I copied and pasted the Custom Coupe into PhotoPaint.

I cropped it there and adjusted the Tone Curve for depth and increased the saturation. I used the font type WC Rhesus B Bta for paint splatters. I applied the Effects; Distort; Wet Paint to these and the title for the dripping paint effect. I saved the large file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I added Vibrancy to the colors and added my signature using the Visible Watermark. In addition I added a Polaroid type frame and a 25 pixel black border. Then I saved and resized for display.

I recently finished another song that I have placed on My Page at Acoustic Guitar Community entitled "Play This Game." Recorded with my Shure PG58 mic through a Line 6 Toneport UX1 and lead guitar using an "Aerosmith 4" setting in Gearbox software. I used the open source program Audacity to record and mix the vocal and guitar playing then the voice overs and lead guitar. I saved this as an Audacity Project and exported as a MP3 for AGC.

If you want to visit My Page go to my links on the left and go to the Acoustic Guitar Community link. Select the song and have a listen. It was tricky production for me.

Listening --- Kenneth Brodie --- Open Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment