Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Harp and Three Women" Corel Painter 11 - Corel PSP Pro X3 - Corel PhotoPaint

Harp and Three Women


I browsed to this colorful piece in Picasa 3.9 in my Dover Publications folder. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and resized to 150 dpi. Using Filter Forge's Photo Effects I boosted the colors with the Vibrancy tool. Saving this image I opened with Corel Painter 11.

There I did a Quick Clone and using selected brushes, such as the Camel Oil, Chalk and other brushes I repainted the image. I used the Apply Surface Texture on it using Luminance. This gave me a slight impasto appearance. I used the wand tool to select the white border that I did not paint and then using the Fill tool I filled with black.

I saved that iteration and reopened with Corel PSP Pro X3 to add a 25 pixel black border and then the ornate Picture Frame. Saving that I reopened in PhotoPaint, added my signature in white and resampled for display.

Listening --- Moody Blues --- Nights In White Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment