Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Butterfly Floral" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4

Butterfly Floral


I browsed my Dover Publications clip art folder in Picasa 3.9 and found this piece. Two Butterflies on a Floral. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized to 150.0 dpi for a larger file to work on. I applied the Art Effect Pencil for a simplified version of the image.

Saving that file I used Corel PhotoPaint to increase the saturation by 7. I saved again and opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I selected to auto-paint with the Chalk using a grainy chalk brush. This gave me a nice light brown background and an interesting chalk drawing of the image.

I wanted more color to show so I selected the Watercolor Sketch auto-paint and used more intense colors. It painted only the Butterflies and Floral and did not touch the background chalk drawing. I saved that file as an iterative save.

I reopened with PSP and added my signature with the Visible Watermark and also the gold frame. I resized for display here.

Listening --- M. Bower--- The Tangible Realm On AGC

No comments:

Post a Comment