Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Blue Halftone Grandmother" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Spouse's Grandmother


Browsing in Picasa 3.9 I was struck by this image of my wife's Grandmother. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and adjusted the tone with Curves. This added some facial features that had been washed out.

I applied the Halftone feature, and then changed the Color to a Blue tone. I added my signature with the Image, Visible Watermark. Then I took that and applied the Picture Frame Cyan-tone frame. I also added a blue border and again using Picture Frame added the Black frame. I saved the large iteration and resized for display.

I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and used the Tone Curve on it for just a bit more color depth, resaving it.

Listening --- Bob Dylan --- Tangled Up In Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment