Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

"High Contrast Sandbox" Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Sand Castle

Look!


We sat with my Grandson today and I was able to get a few Photographs. The family bought him a turtle shaped sandbox and some colored sand. As he played in it Grandma was right with him.

I took the photographs with my Canon XTi, and opened them with Corel PhotoPaint. I wanted to create some High Contrast images with bold colors. I applied the Local Equalization first to the images. This gives great contrast when set high.

Then for the color depth and punch I applied the Tone Curve to both of them. I finished the images with a Film frame from Filter Forge's Frames. This workflow is simple and straightforward and makes for High Contrast High Color pieces.

Listening --- Neil Young --- Old Man

No comments:

Post a Comment