Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Grunge Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar" Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Grunge Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar


Today I selected another blown glass floral photograph from Painter Talk Forum. I auto painted it using Detailed Watercolor in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4, as the background. I saved the file.

I took photographs of my "1990 Seagull S12 Cedar Guitar," and used the auto paint feature Illustration on one. Then I opened the other with Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch with full color.

Using Picasa 3.9 I opened the background with Corel PhotoPaint. There I copied and pasted the images of the guitars. On the Ink Sketch guitars I applied Effects, Creative, Alchemy which gave them a loose grunge feel. I duplicated the Illustrated guitars and placed them for a pleasant composition of repetition.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Frame for a grunge look and feel for the entire image. I boosted the background color depth a bit with the Tone Curve. I saved that iteration.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and added some Vibrancy to the colors with Hue and Saturation. Saving the large file I resized for display after applying my signature with the Visible Watermark feature.

This guitar is my current instrument of choice for songwriting and jamming. I will even improvise Blues leads on it playing to backtracking MP3's in A minor and C major.

I am working on a new song I started last night called "Come To Terms." I have yet to work out melody and chord progression for it so I have some work ahead of me.

Maybe in the near future I will get an inexpensive but playable Electric guitar for improvising my leads and melodies.

Contemplating --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Come To Terms

No comments:

Post a Comment