Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Impressionistic Butterfly with Foliage" Corel Painter 11 - Plus

Impressionistic Butterfly with Foliage


Today I selected another photographic reference from the Painter Talk Forum. I opened from Picasa 3.9 the "Butterfly with Foliage," with Corel Painter 11. I made a Quick Clone then I chose the Artist, Auto Van Gogh with the brushstroke set at 37.5. I then auto painted it with Effects, Auto Van Gogh.

I saved the large iteration and closed Painter 11. From Picasa I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I applied Hue and Saturation Vibrancy at 33.

I then selected the Image, Picture Frame and applied a loose edged frame. After which I applied my signature with the Visible Watermark selection. I went back to Picture Frame and added the gold frame. I adjusted the color depth with Curves. I saved the large file again. Then resized for display saving that iteration.

Listening --- Emerson, Lake and Palmer --- From the Beginning

1 comment: