Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

"Vintage Arephon and French Postage Stamp" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Vintage Aerephon and French Postage Stamp


I selected a yellow background texture from my Mayang's Texture folder using Picasa 3.9. I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted using Gouache settings. I chose Random Splat brushstrokes set at 80%. I saved this large iteration, reopening with Corel PhotoPaint

I just had received from the Free Vintage Digital Stamps Blog, the image of the "Aerephon." So I copied, from Picasa, and pasted and resized it to fit the background. I applied the Tone Curve to darken the lines of it. I then scanned in at 1200dpi a Vintage French Postage Stamp and copied it to the clipboard and pasted it onto the image.

I resized the stamp to fit each corner and made copies for each. I used the Feather tool to thin up the border of the stamp before I set them with merging.

I saved that large iteration and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized the image to it's original size at 300 dpi. I then added my signature with the Visible Watermark tool. I added the matting and gold frame to the image. I resized in PSP for display.

Listening --- Emerson, Lake and Palmer --- Trilogy Album

No comments:

Post a Comment