Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

"Self-Portrait with Guitars" CorelDRAW - Plus

Seagull 12-String Guitar
 I took this photograph of my Seagull C12 Cedar 12-String Guitar and using Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 auto painted it. I used the Illustration feature for the painting and outlines. Saving that I used Corel PSP Pro X3 to resize it to a larger image. I added with the Fill tool the Yellow Orange background color and saved the file.

CorelDRAW Collage

Using Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and copied it to the clipboard. From there I opened CorelDRAW and pasted the image. I made differing sizes of the guitar by making duplicates and placing them in a collage with a brown border while in DRAW. I Grouped the pieces into one image.


Grunge Collage
I copied that to the clipboard and went to PhotoPaint and pasted it into that program. I saved the large iteration and resampled slightly to allow Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge work on it. I applied the grunge effect.



Ink Sketch Portrait


Browsing in Picasa's faces I selected a Self-portrait. I opened with Paint.NET and made an Ink Sketch of it. I pasted that into PhotoPaint and fit to size. I used the property Overlay for it and that gave it the transparency I wanted. I added my signature and saved the larger iteration.
 
Final Self Portrait with Guitars

I resampled in PhotoPaint for display here and saved that final file.

No comments:

Post a Comment