Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Two Alaskan Landscapes" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Above the Clouds

Alaskan Forest

I searched some of my Alaskan photographs on my external drive. I liked this one "Above the Clouds." I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I first applied the Hue and Saturation tool Vibrancy, which gave me a bit more color.

Then I applied the Curves tool to lighten it a bit, as it was taken late in the day. I wanted a painterly look and feel so I used the Art Strokes tool set with the density at 33 and stroke length at 10.

I added the signature with the Visible Watermark tool. I looked for an appropriate framing in Picture Frame, selecting the rough edged Photo mount frame. I saved that iteration and resized for display.

I wanted to use Corel PSP Pro X3 as my program of choice for this photograph's enhancement. So I stayed in PSP using it's tools to complete my digital manipulation.

The Second image is also an "Alaskan Forest," landscape. I opened this with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. Selecting the Classical Oil Painting auto paint I applied the Random Sketchy Circle strokes set at 80% for size and 40% for Amount.

Saving the file I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and added Vibrancy to the colors. The using Picture Frame I added the mat and gold frame. I saved that iteration. I added my signature in Corel PhotoPaint and resampled for display saving that file.


Listening to the Boats on the Lake and Grass Being Mown

No comments:

Post a Comment