Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

"Grunge Guitars and Guitar Player" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Grunge Guitars

Phone Capture of Projector Movie


I am continuing with Grunge Guitars as subject matter today. I took a close up of my Seagull 12-String and a Lyon 6-String with my Canon Rebel XTi. Using Corel PSP Pro X3 I cropped and rotated to fit a texture. I had taken the texture and auto painted it in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 with the Illustration feature. I had it set for Random Circle Brushstrokes.

First I imported the auto painted texture into PSP and then opened the Guitars photograph in the same. I then used Effects, Edge Detect, Find All for that layer. I adjusted the color depth with Curves. I then used the property Multiply to create the transparency to show the background texture.

I Merged with Flatten All layers. Using Filter Forge's Frames plugin I added a small Film frame to the piece. I then added a black Picture Frame with that feature. I saved that iteration and resized for display.

I am including a Phone camera photo taken of a concert DVD from a big screen projector. It is John Mayer Playing Guitar. I ran it through PSP to enhance it a bit. I also used Picasa's HDRish feature on it. You can see a little movie icon in it. I only enhanced it a bit so no signature on this one.

Listening --- The Boats on Bald Eagle Lake

Post 952 and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment