Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

"1964 Custom Chevrolet - High Contrast" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

'64 Custom Chevrolet


I just found out that my brother from up North will not be attending the Dream Cruise this year. It is up to us to buy out some time to go and get photographs like last year.

Here is another photograph of a '64 Chevrolet with a Burnt Orange finish. It is also from the AutoRama 2012. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Local Equalization tool and then used the Tone Curve for color depth. This gave me a High Contrast image.

I ran it through Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance for highlighting the colors. I saved the large file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I used the Time Machine Cross Processing feature, which added a film like border. I added a 25 pixel black border to finish.

I saved that iteration and opened in PhotoPaint and added my signature in white and resampled for display.

Listening to the periodic rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment