Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Singers and Their Guitars" Colorful Grunge Digital Collage

Singers and Their Guitars


Returning to a Guitar based motif for a time I went for a colorful Digital Collage of Guitars and Singers. I browsed to Mayang's Textures and selected one that I auto painted in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 using the Illustration feature.

Saving that large file I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint. Here I assembled my Digital Collage pieces. I browsed in Google for free images and found two guitar images and three singers. After saving them I copied from Picasa and pasted them onto the textured background. I resized each one to taste and applied the property of Difference. This created the colorfulness of the collage as they blended and mixed with each other.

I used Filter Forge's Frames Film frame for the large image. Added my signature in white and saved the large iteration. I resampled for display in PhotoPaint.

 Listening --- Eric Clapton --- Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment