Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Post Metro Detroit Woodward Ave Dream Cruise"

Red 57 Chevy

Pontiac

White 57 Bel Air


I took a number of Photographs of cars at the Metro Detroit Woodward Ave Dream Cruise 2012. These images I created using Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and Corel PSP Pro X3 for processing.

In Essentials I used the Watercolor Sketch basic auto paint feature. I used PSP to add Vibrance and my signature. I kept the workflow simple saving iterations as I went and then resampling for display here.

The Dream Cruise had Hundreds of vehicles, many of whom would burn rubber as they passed our viewing point. I took only a few photographs this year in the area right around us. We had family and friends around us and it made for a great time.

My son Keir M. Gatzka also took some night photographs which I may share here, with his permission in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment