Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Pushing 1,000 Posts!" Join Me As I Move to That Goal!

Pushing 1,000 Posts!


Today I am bragging a bit as I posted my 950th post recently and am now Pushing 1,000 Posts! I invite you to follow my trip to the 1,000 Posts mark as I continue to work on Digital Visual Art and Music.


I took this brick wall texture and added my words using 123Impact font. I again was working in Corel PhotoPaint. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance for a bit of punch to the color and the Tone Curve for depth.

To add to the effects I used Picasa 3.9's HDRish feature lightly for more texture.

Thanks for following to those of you who have been doing so. And I invite new followers who enjoy Digital Visual Art and Photography.

I am on Google+ now as +Kirk Mathew Gatzka and you can follow me there as well.

Listening to the Afternoon News on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment