Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Grunge Curliques" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Grunge Curliques


In Picasa 3.9 I browsed to my newer images folder. I had recently received this image from Dover Clip Art Sampler. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I applied the Distortion Curlique to the floral image.

I Posterized a second layer of the floral and used Burn as the property for that layer, then selected the first layer. I used the Wand tool to select the White space and then used to Fill tool to give it a blue background.

I added my signature using the Visible Watermark tool. Added a Black frame with Picture Frame, Merged all Layers, and saved the large file.

I resized the image and saved it and opened with Corel PhotoPaint. There I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge for a canvas like feel. I saved that file for display.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Play! This Game

No comments:

Post a Comment