Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Three Birds Watercolor" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Three Birds Watercolor

Short post today I am going to get out and enjoy this cooler weather. I used a color image from Dover Clip Art of Three Birds and Berries. I auto painted with the Simple Watercolor in Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 which gave me bright color and some line details.

I resampled that file to a larger size and saved it. I browsed to Mayang's Texture folder and opened in Essentials and auto painted that with Watercolor without the line detail.

Saving that I opened it in Corel PhotoPaint and rotated it 90 degrees left for a portrait setting. In Picasa 3.9 I went back to my Birds and copied and pasted them onto the background. I resized to fit the even larger background and merged with Multiply for transparency. I added my signature.

I resampled for display size here.

Listening to Pandora Various Artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment