Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

"Digital Watercolor Challenge Entry" Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 - Plus

Watercolor Challenge Entry


A Painter Talk Forum reference photograph for a watercolor challenge is my subject. I opened with Corel PhotoPaint from it's folder in Picasa 3.9. I selected the Wand tool and masked out the floral portion of the image.

Using the Fill tool I filled the background with a Green-Blue gradient. I saved that iteration and from Picasa opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and applied the Watercolor Sketch auto paint with Light Contrast selected and a Rough Canvas with Jagged edges.

Saving that iteration I opened again in Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I used the Hue and Saturation Vibrancy for a punch to the colors. I added my signature with the Visible Watermark feature. Then I added using Picture Frame a Polaroid frame, and a 25 pixel black border. I used the Effects Texture Hatched Fine Linen texture. I saved that iteration resampling for display.

Listening --- Travis --- Flowers in the Window

No comments:

Post a Comment