Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Collage Paint Gal" Paint.NET - Corel PhotoPaint - Plus

Collage Paint Gal


I enjoyed using the Collage Paint in Paint.NET Effects, Artistic so I applied it to this photograph of a young lady. I set the collage size to 25, uniform and rotate images and selected one of my my current Picasa 3.9 Art folders.

After applying that I used the Effects, Photo, Film. This gave it a depth of field like movement. I placed the focus between the nose and mouth where you can clearly see the Collaging.

I saved that iteration and reopened with Corel PhotoPaint. There I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrancy for a punch to the colors. I added my signature in white. I saved that file.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and added the Gold frame. I also resized for display here.

Listening --- Kirk and Keir Gatzka --- Be Kind, Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment