Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

"Blue Custom Convertible" Paint.NET - Plus

Blue Custom Convertible


This years Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise 2012 is coming up this Month, August, so was thinking custom cars. I used Picasa 3.9 to browse my folder from the 2012 AutoRama for an automobile photograph.

I found this Florida Custom Convertible. This beauty is loaded with chrome and a great hood piece. A convertible that many would enjoy owning and cruising with. I opened in Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch tool. I kept the color up and only adjusted the Ink a tad. Saving this file I opened with Corel PhotoPaint.

I cropped the photograph and applied KPT Collection's Lens Flare, giving it a gleaming look and feel. I then applied the Tone Curve to add some depth to the colors.

I saved the file and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. I used the Hue and Saturation tool for Vibrancy adding punch to the colors. I added my signature with Visible watermark and finished off with a 25 pixel black border. I save this iteration and resized for display.

Listening to Peace and Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment