Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ben Andrews - Blue Front Bluesman

Ben Andrews is a bluesman that is featured on the Blue Front Blues Room site. I have the permission of the owner of that site to do a series of images using my various digital tools.

Here I have used Painter 8 to paint the portrait of Ben. I used Acrylic brushes and Digital Watercolor brushes to create this image.

If you would like to know more about Ben and other bluesmen I will feature here go to Blue Front Blues Room.

I give credit for all the being original images to John's photography work for the site. If it weren't for John's permission I would not have had such a good group of musicians to do portraits of.

Thanks John!

I'm doing a series of ten bluesmen images from this site for the blog. I hope you enjoy the portraits as I am enjoying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment