Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Duck Baker - Bluesman

My continuing series of bluesmen from Blue Front Blues Room.

Using PhotoPaint I adjusted the saturation to boost the colors on this image, colors which were already quite cool. I also use some filters to create a more painterly look to this piece.

All of the photographs are John Anderson's from his site. I have his permission to apply my efforts to them to create some distinctive images. He in turn may use them on his site in the future. So it goes both ways, we both benefit from this arrangement. I get good photos to work from and he gets some unique images for his use as well. Pretty great I think!

I haven't been writing much lately, I really have a bad case of the wintertime blues. So I have been low in activity musically but doing more in the area of the digital visual arts. I realy need some warm weather, like many folks I get cabin fever in the wintertime. I have been walking on the treadmill as I listen to CD's, this keeps me somewhat active but it is not like taking a nice walk outside.

So those reading this I hope you are weathering this winter better than I!

Point is to be creative in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment