Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Kent DuChaine - Bluesman

Simply continuing my series of Bluesmen. I have a few more to display. I used PhotoPaint and Paint.NET filters, also adjusting the saturation and the gamma to get the effect shown here.

Again Thanks to John Anderson at Blue Front Blues Room for the photograph.

I spent last night working on a new song titled: "Seeing Things the Right Way". A bit of country in it according to my wife's opinion. She is very kind about most of my songs, some she really likes and this is one of those. I kept the lead guitar very simple on it, and played guitar and recorded the singing using the Shure microphone live. Then overdubbed the lead.

It's theme is giving of oneself in a relationship and asking if the efforts, sometimes hard, are acceptable to the other party. It was great to get a song out! I have been dry musically for some time now. It feels good.

I am happy to be sharing the series of Bluesmen and will add more as I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment