Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Guitar Series XI - More Concrete Grunge


This image began as a photograph of mine. I opened it in Paint.NET and applied the Effects> Artistic> Ink Sketch> filter and then the Oil Painting filter. Saving that I opened it in PhotoPaint and opened a concrete texture background which I rotated and then reopened the image I had created in Paint.NET.

I overlaid the guitars upon the grunge texture and change the property to Multiply to allow the texture to show through. I then upped the saturation of colors to fifteen for more depth of color.

Using text I added a chord progression for verse, chorus and bridge, and a snippet of lyric. I also added the paint splatters using the font WC Rhesus B bta and the dripping, Effects> Distort> Wet Paint>.

This is number eleven in my Guitar Series which gives me one more to make it an even dozen in the series.

Musically I have been too busy to write or play for a time now, but I continue to listen and enjoy a variety of genres.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - When the Stars Go Blue Cover
null

No comments:

Post a Comment