Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Milestone 300th Post - 1955-56 Chevy


Three hundredth blog post! It is my pleasure to have been able to have this blog. And I hope you have enjoyed it thus far. I have done my best to provide an interesting and informative narrative, with high quality images.

I plan on continuing to bring you more informative content and images.

Today's image is a 1955-56 Chevy Convertible. I used similar graphic techniques as other recent images. The photograph was taken at the Frankenmuth, Michigan Auto Festival 2009 by Kent M. Gatzka.

I used Paint.NET for the Ink Sketch look and KPT's Collection Lens Flare for the highlighting the gleam of the sunlight. In PhotoPaint I re-sampled the image and added a small black frame. I also used the Tone Curve to give more depth to the colors.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Polly Come Home Cover
null

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful car!!
    And many compliments for your blog!
    Ciao, Gio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovanna, Thanks so much for taking a look see and commenting!

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete