Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009


This Corvette and attendant pickup trucks began as a photograph taken by Kent M Gatzka, my brother. It is also from the 2009 Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit Metro.

I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and used the Effects> Artistic> Oil Painting> filter using an average brush and a high coarse setting. Then I applied the Effects> Ink Sketch> filter with very light lines and full color selected. I saved this large image and reopened in Painter 8. I applied the Woodcut filter, adjusting the black lines to fewer and used the multi-colored palette to posterize the image.

Saving this file I reopened it in PhotoPaint to adjust the saturation, and the Tone Curve, brightening the colors. I then cropped the image to focus more closely on the main vehicle the Red Corvette. I selected the Mask> Select all> and using Effects> 3D Effects> Bevel Effect> I added the frame.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Still It Eludes Me
null

No comments:

Post a Comment