Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Digital Collage - Guitar Player - Picasa 3 - Vision Board - Flaming Pear - PhotoPaint


Here is another Digital Collage made with Picasa 3. I began work in the program Vision Board Builder and formed a collage of the "Guitar Player Chording D" and other guitar photographs.

I opened this file in Painter and used the Flaming Pear filters on it to create differing styles of the beginning collage. I saved each image separately and went back to Picasa 3 to select them for another collage. I created the collage and saved it. Then I opened it in PhotoPaint to add a film frame from Filter Forge's Freepack 3.

I did some curves using the Tone Curves in PhotoPaint to give depth to this collage. I inverted my signature file and added it in white to the finished collage.

----------------
Now playing: NPR - Bob Dylan Bootlegs, Tom Tom Club, Marah
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment