Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

"Grunge 6 and 12 String Guitars Digital Collage" Picasa - Corel

Grunge 6 and 12 String Guitars Digital Collage



With today's digital collage I started with Picasa 3.9. Using the CTRL key I selected individual photographs of the 6 and 12 String guitars photos. I used Picasa's Collage maker feature and selected a mosaic of the photographs. The touch of red comes from our dining area that is a sittings area now. and I used the couch as a background for the photographs.

I saved the collage automatically in Picasa and then opened with Corel PhotoPaint. I applied the Local Equalization tool, for the High Contrast with a full 255 setting. I then used the Tone Curve tool for adding depth to the colors.

I like what I had but decided to add just a touch more Grunge to the image. I saved the original large iteration, resampled to a display setting, adding my signature. I used Filter Forge's Metal Rust to that. I used a rust addition that added only a small amount of metal rust to the image. I saved that digital collage.

With this collage I have just about used up the 28 or so photographs I did with my recent Guitars Photo shoot. I may use them in other images but I think it's time to practice on my 12-String, I could use some practice!


No comments:

Post a Comment