Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

"Let's Talk About Music with 'Tom Baillies' as Guest" Picasa - Corel - Plus

Tom Baillies Playing his Dobro



I watched the YouTube version of "Let's Talk About Music with 'Tom Baillies' as Guest" Tom was playing his Dobro guitar and played some slide style as well as sang. It's his guitar of choice for song writing.

I opened Picasa 3.9 and did a screen capture. From there I cropped the image manually in Picasa. I applied the Warmify feature for color.

I used the HDR feature for effect, and then applied the Lomo tool. I then looked at Cross Processing but did not like that so I reversed it to the Lomo image. I then selected the Museum Matte frame and altered the matte color to a warmer color.

I saved the file and opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature saving again.

Here is the link to the YouTube HOA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_yWcd-jOok&feature=c4-feed-u

A fine show!

No comments:

Post a Comment