Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Let's Talk About Music with Guest C Bret Campbell" Corel - Plus

C Bret Campbell



"Let's Talk About Music with Guest C Bret Campbell"

I watched the show on YouTube and did a full screen capture. I opened it in Corel PhotoPaint and applied the Local Equalization to the image for High Contrast. Using the Tone Curve I added depth to the colors.

I then used the Effects Art Strokes Watercolor with light settings for a watercolor look and feel. I then deepened the colors with the Saturation tool. I used Filter Forge's Frames Film frame to darken the outline of the image.

I did this while listening to the program on YouTube enjoying Bret's music and the chatting of the other guests.



Catch the Show here at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3tMPIQDbqJ0#!

No comments:

Post a Comment