Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

"Pillow Talk" Corel - Plus

Pillow Talk


Another angle of our two guitars the Seagull C12 and the Lyon 6, taken with my Canon Rebel XTi with Manual settings. I used only the light coming from the nearby window. I cropped the shot in the viewfinder, leaving a portion of the couch and floor visible. Both guitars are crossed at the upper neck balanced on the pillow, thus "Pillow Talk," is the title.

From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and began by applying the Local Equalization tool to the entire image, for High Contrast. I used the Tone Curve tool to add depth to the colors. I then used the plugins from Filter Forge: Photo Effects Vibrance and the Film Frame for a punch to the colors and a dark frame.

I like the warm bronze and browns of this image. The High Contrasts jump out of the dark frame. Leaving a warm and interesting result.





No comments:

Post a Comment