Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"Let's Talk About Music with 'Paul Platt' as Guest" Picasa - Corel - Plus

Paul Platt



I watched the broadcast on YouTube as I missed the live show while playing with my Grandson yesterday. I opened Picasa 3.9 and did a few screen capture's.

I manually cropped one capture. I then applied the Warmify tool and then the HDR tool in Picasa. I used the Boost feature for some punch to the colors, slightly lightened the standard setting as I have a lot of contrast in this image.

I added the Museum Matte frame with a warm color for the matte. All the while I worked on this I was enjoying the concert, listening as I created.

Paul Platt is one of my favorite Singer Songwriters that I have been introduced to on Google+. I really like his 'Storybridge,' song, it's smooth and mellow with a rhythm that takes you along with him on his musical travels.

You can catch the show here at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sEalpTvlOBY

Wait a little while till they get him full screen as they had some technical difficulties at first. Worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment