Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

"Lead Guitar Player III" Picasa - Painter Essentials 5 Plus

Lead Guitar Player III


Continuing with a music theme I chose another "Lead Guitar Player III" photograph to Digitally Paint. I opened first in Picasa 3+ and applied the HDR effect with the Radius Medium and the Value, or Strength to Higher. This gave the image great tonal contrasts. I saved that change.

In Painter Essentials 5 I selected  the Oil Painting set with a Digital Watercolor Diffuse Water Brush, thus set I Digitally Painted the HDR image. I used Apply Surface Texture Effect with Image Luminance Texture. I then did a light Detailed Watercolor, still using the Diffuse Water Brush, stopping the set before it completed.

In Picasa again I applied and added a Black Border to the piece and saved that iteration.

Using Paint.NET I added my signature layer with the property Additive for transparency. I saved that iteration at 100%, 120dpi. I next resized the image to display size 95 compression and 120dpi JPG.

As always I encourage my readers to click on the image to view the large piece for all details and the best of views. Open from your browser, use F11 (in most browsers) for the full screen view and go back to the regular setting by using F11 again.

I am hoping to add some newer Digital Download CDBaby Singles in the coming months. I invite you to listen the the Full Previews as you visit gatzkART!. Just use the CDBaby Kiosks lower down on the page of images and explanations. I have ten songs for your enjoyment.

You may also notice a Featured Post added to the page on the right hand side. I will be featuring different older posts here for you to review. I will be using Music Posts here and other multi-viewed posts that seem to have been favorites through the time frame of this blog. Click and enjoy the Featured Post as you are attracted to them. 

If you enjoy my Artwork and Music you can Subscribe to my Feedburner Email list for updates to your own email address when I post new works! Add your email address and click Subscribe. Your privacy is very important to me and I will not resell or give out your addresses! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment