Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

"Digging the Garden - Archives" Old Digital Art

Filling Things

Pink Rust Code Gender



I was installing Windows 7 32-bit on my old PC and found a few CD's with old Digital Visual Artworks on them. I am looking them over and making some changes with Corel PSP Pro X3 and PhotoPaint and displaying them here and on Google+.

I did some of these in 1999 the year my Mother died. Some are somber others are upbeat and reflective with words of pain and loss. A hard time for me, as it is for those who lose loved ones in death.

I am certain I used PhotoPaint for some of these archived images and others are scanned in pen and ink and pastel works.

I am trying to keep this blog going in spite of a harried schedule, taking care of our Grandson and other related activities. I hope you will enjoy some of my old artworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment