Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

"12-String and 6-String Guitars" Digital Watercolor Corel - Plus

12-String and 6-String Guitars


This photograph of the 12-String and 6-String Guitars and the overstuffed chair was taken with my Canon Rebel XTi. I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. I applied the Watercolor Sketch feature for the look and feel.

I saved that iteration and opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint. There I used the Filter Forge Photo Effect Vibrance testing out differing variants. I also increased the saturation a bit for more color.

I used the plugin optikVerve settings as a Slide at 1600 ISO and Warm color on the image. I saved that iteration and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3. Here I used the Smart Photo Fix and brightened the colors. Then used the Vibrance tool on it for deepened color.

I added a Polaroid frame and a 25 pixel black border to the image, after I added my signature. I resampled for display and saved.

Late Posts are better than no posts! Post 959 and counting to 1,000 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment