Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"F-Hole Guitar Player" Corel - Filter Forge - Plus

Guitar Player


I was browsing in Picasa 3.9 through my images and photographs. I discovered this badly blurred photograph of a Guitar Player. I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix. Then I used the Unsharp Mask on it. After it looked a bit clearer I saved that iteration.

I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and auto painted with the Pastel Drawing. After I did that I selected Simple Watercolor and set it with the contrast very light in color. I auto painted over the Pastels.

I selected the Cloner brush and added back in some detail around the face, guitar and arms and hands. I also painted some background lines around the darkened images hanging on the wall.

I saved that file with a new name and opened with PSP again. There I upped the Saturation with the Vibrancy tool. I added a loose white border. Using the Filter Forge Frame plugin I added a Grunge Frame to it. I added my signature with the Visible Watermark tool. I saved the large version then resampled for display.

I have painted a different version of this photograph quite a while ago, but wanted to attempt a newer version of it.

964 posts and counting to 1,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment