Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Milestone 79,000 Plus Pageviews!" "THANK YOU!"

79,000 Plus!


On our 966th Post we have reached a new Milestone of 79,000 Plus Pageviews for gatzkART! We thank you for your interest in our Artwork and in our explanation of workflow to create it.

Today I took a Rust Texture at 300dpi and resampled it to a larger file for display. I used the Font Chic Decay for the milestone announcement. Which I duplicated in dark brown for effect. Then reversing the effect I used the Font American Bravado with yellow for it's background and the dark brown for the forefront.

I did Enhance the saturation of the riveted rust by increasing it by 11. And since it was already in display size I saved it. All work was done in Corel PhotoPaint.




No comments:

Post a Comment