Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Ryan Van Sickle Canadian Singer Songwriter" Digital Watercolor Corel - Plus

Ryan Van Sickle

I have gained permission from the photographer Nathanael Absher (see  www.nathanaelabsher.com) and the subject Ryan Van Sickle singer, songwriter to adapt this image. Nathanael has requested that this piece not be placed for sale at any time, so it is not for sale.

Heather Fay and Ryan Van Sickle have done some performing together and I have watched both online. Very effective performers! Both are on G+.

I used the same programs as I did on Heather Fay's image recently.  Corel PSP Pro X3 and Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. In Essentials I used the soft cloner brush to add back in some details as before.

I used the Watercolor Sketch auto paint feature for this in Essentials. I did all color and other adjustments in PSP.

Ryan is from Canada and has a nice site at: http://ryanvansicklemusic.com feel free to visit either site, Nathanael's or Ryan's!


Listening --- Edward Sparks --- No Perfect People Allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment