Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Grunge 1958 Gibson Les Paul" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Grunge 1958 Gibson Les Paul


Got a wallpaper image of a Les Paul Guitar at:

http://www.guitarphotographer.com/index.htm 

Which images are for non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified by the photographer. I created a Digital Art image of this 1958 Gibson Les Paul Std Historic photograph.

I downloaded the large file and opened through Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3. There I upped the Vibrancy of colors and used Effects on it, Topography for the edges. I used the Wand tool to select the bulk of the black background and filled it with white. I applied Filter Forge's Photo Effects Old Photo Sepia tone to it.

I used Curves to add depth to the color. I added a 25 pixel black border. Then I boosted the color Saturation by 34. I saved iterations as I went along through the workflow.

I finished by adding a Film Picture Frame and using Filter Forge again gave it a linen grunge look and feel. Saving that iteration I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature in white. Resampling for display here I saved again.

Post 956 toward the 1,000 Posts Goal! Keep following my quest Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment