Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

"Grunge and Tiled Lyon and Seagull Guitars" Corel - Plus

Grunge and Tiled Guitars

I took this photograph of my Lyon 6-String and Seagull S12 Cedar with our Canon Rebel XTi. I browsed to it in Picasa 3.9 and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

There I cleaned up the photograph with the Digital Camera Noise Removal. I then used the Smart Photo Fix on it. I applied the Unsharp Mask to it to sharpen the details.

After I was happy with the color I applied the Seamless Tiling Factory Defaults feature for the multiple Guitars look. I then opened the plugin Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge and used that for the linen grunge effect.

I added a 25 pixel black border and saved that iteration, starting a new folder for my newer images. I am trying to keep my images to under 300 to a folder including each iteration of any certain piece.

I had reopened the image in Corel PhotoPaint to add the white signature and resample for display here.




Post 958 and counting to 1,000 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment