Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

"Infrared Guitars" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Infrared Guitars


This photograph was taken with our Canon Rebel XTi of our two guitars. The Seagull 12-String is mine and the Lyon 6-String is my Son's.

I had this stored on my external HD and opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and then the Smart Photo Fix. I cropped out of the right hand bottom corner an unwanted part of the photograph to focus on the guitars.

Then using the Photo Effects I picked the Infrared Film tool. This gave me a B&W high contrast image which I liked. I added a black border and the black Picture Frame to the image. I saved the large file.

From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PhotoPaint. There I used the Touch-up tool to remove some white spots from the dark rug. I added my signature by Inverting it to make it white and placed it, merging with property Add.  I resampled for display in PhotoPaint saving that iteration.

Post 963 and moving to my 1,000th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment