Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

"Rebecca Perl Singer Songwriter" Corel PSP Pro X3 - Plus

Singer Songwriter Rebecca Perl


I met another Singer Songwriter, from NYC, on Google+: Rebecca Perl! I was able to get permission from her to use this portrait for today's post. Her website can be found at: Rebecca Perl Music.

I got the photograph from her Google+ photographs and downloaded it. From Picasa 3.9 I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it for working on it. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal tool to the photograph and added some color with the Smart Photo Fix. I saved the larger file.

From Picasa I opened with Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4. There I applied the auto paint Watercolor Sketch with no setting changes. I then took the Soft Clone tool and added back in some details of her face. I also painted a bit on the guitar and background. I saved that iteration.

I reopened in PSP and used the Picture Frame for the Polaroid Frame and added a 25 pixel black border. Saving that file for display, it's a little bit larger (click on it for the larger picture) than I usually post, so I hope the viewing time is not too high.

This is our 967th Post on our way to 1,000. Share and Circle on Google+ both myself and Rebeccca Perl. I am at +Kirk Mathew Gatzka and she is at +Rebecca Perl.

Thanks for viewing and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment