Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Artists In The Plus 'Studio Sessions' Myrna Braza" Corel - Plus

Myrna Braza Artists In the Plus


I was not able to watch the Live HOA on Google+, but I caught the show on YouTube. I did a full screen capture of the band playing and Myrna Braza singing.

I took the clip into Corel PhotoPaint and cropped it then saved it to my first iteration. I used Picasa 3.9 to Warmify and also applied the HDR tool there. I saved again and opened with Corel PSP Pro X3.

In PSP Pro I applied the Skin Smoothing and a slight Soften to the image. I also adjusted the Saturation and the Lightness  in PSP Pro. I applied the lighting Effects Color Balance Fluorescent Standalone. I added my signature with the Visible Watermark and Resized the image to 300 pixels 1220 x 633. I saved that iteration for display. Before I displayed I added a Museum Matte and frame in Picasa saved and displayed.

Thanks to +Artists In The Plus +John Voshell and of course +Myrna Braza and her fabulous band!

If you missed the show here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr14zavPZ4E

No comments:

Post a Comment